Home   Contact

If you have a conservation easement project you would like to discuss, if you are a teacher looking to sign up for our field trip program or if you are just curious about what we do, send us a message below or give us a call.

Wildlife Emergency – if you’ve found injured or orphaned wildlife, please call –
Placer County Animal Services (530) 886-5500
Gold Country Wildlife Center (530) 886-0862

563 Second Street
Suite 120
Lincoln, CA 95648
Tel: 916-434-2759
Fax: 916-434-2764


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.